Note: pictures will not be displayed properly if your display resolution is not at least 1280x960

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hitchcock site produces another 1/2 cent token

December 12th
I got into work early so I was out by 3:45 pm. This left me with almost an hour of daylight at this site. I started working behind where the foundation use to be but wasn't really finding much. So I started working west toward where the other home foundation use to be. I got into the junky area and started getting pretty many iron signals. I got a solid aluminum type signal and dug out this token. I have found the exact same token before so I knew exactly what it was.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This token is in much nicer shape than the other one I found.

So, the rest of my time I spent more toward the river where I picked up a little clad. The rest of the finds for the 45 minutes or so I hunted the site:

Photobucket